GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:05:17 +0000
Well folks, this is just the beginning and any conscientious Gambian have to
see the wisdom in NADD.  Gambians are capable of hearing three platforms and
choosing the right platform for them.  So, if you believe in the NADD
message, we need your financial help to finish the work of the people.
Victory starts with what we do.  So, please contribute to the NADD effort
and contribute generously.  Attached, is how, you can help yourself.  Please
put some urgency in this request and remember that a lot is at stake.  We
asked for NADD to select a flagbearer and they did, now you have to play
your part.  Thank you for your interest.

FORWARD ALL DONATIONS TO :

STGDP
PO BOX 48321
DORAVILLE, GA.30362

OR

WACHOVIA BANK (ACCT # 2000021763926; Routing # 061000227)

OR

Donate Online, via PayPal, at SUNUGAMBIA.COM

Please forward all questions, suggestions and advice to Sunugambia.Com, or
Contact BANKA MANNEH at 678-457-8777

Chi Jaama

Joe

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい