GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:50:13 +0200
Katim,

I can say without an iota of doubt that this mail bears the literary finger
print of Essa Sey! Just dig up his postings from the archvies and make a
comparison. The man can't write without punctuating it with "Ha!" all over
the place and exclamation marks where they don't belong! Sometimes I used to
wonder if he's trying to scare some chickens with all his "ha!", not knowing
that there are no chickens around here.

These people never cease to amaze me, or should I say they've ceased to
amaze me? Mr. "Ambassador!", who do you think you're kidding? Ha!?! Why
don't you try something new for a change? Ha!!!

Regards,

Kabir.

PS: Ebrima, Welcome back! You must be as saddened as I am at seeing the
Gunners dapart from the Champions League last night. The only solace I had
was that it was our own John Carew who sent us packing. Any way, let's look
forward to smashing Liverpool in the Cup Finals on May 12th. and at having
another go at the Champions League next year. The matches tonight should be
interesting to follow! I only hope that Mr Ambassador too enjoys football,
ha!