GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 03:49:07 PDT
Mr Banna,

your comparison of Bokassa and the EUNUCH Alaji Dr Y.J.J Jammeh(what a
title-silly, isn't it?) is quite apt.  It is interesting how one can almost
always find a precedent in history.  It is a shame, though, human beings
tend to forget and thus do not learn from the lessons history teaches.

Yahya's brain seem to be neutered by power.  But we know that there is only
one power and authority that is eternal which belongs to Allah.  His power
is eternal because it is the truth.

His day will come(ie Yahya's).  Remember Marcos, Baby Doc of Haiti,
Mobutu,Idi Amin, Obote and of course Emperor Bokassa.  The list continues.

We shall overcome,

Comrades keep up the pressure,

Long live the Gambian people,

May peace and prosperity befall you, my beloveth.

With love,

Mboge