GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joe sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:44:11 GMT
Buharry, greetings and thanks for forwarding this piece to us.  It's really
a mouthful and with time and persistence, we shall unearth the mystery of
our lifetime, called HIV/AIDS.  Let's keep educating each other, for it's
the key to solving this human problem.

On a lighter note, how's your family?  I hope all's well and you'll are
enjoying your newest member.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou