GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 02:03:29 EDT
Jabou,

I have valued your strength and clarity of vision for as long as I've known
of you. I think you are circumspect and discerning and your company will
always  prove immensely valuable to those who have the capacity to comprehend you.
Thank  you for you. God Bless in this Ramadan. Disclaimer, the Camaras are
carrying my  Ramadan obligation this year upon gentlemanly agreement. DO not look
 disdainfully upon me for that singular weakness.

Haroun Rashid, Al Khairawan. Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu  Llaah.