GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Movement for Democracy and Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:02:56 -0700
     Fellow Gambians and friends of The Gambia:

The Movement for Democracy and Development (MDD)  wish to invite you to a meeting this Sunday, September  4th, 2005.

The purpose of the meeting is, if we all agree about the nature of The Gambia problem today is the (APRC) regime committed to undermining democracy by rewriting the laws with the concept of entrenching a dictatorship in order to continue on looting our national resources , then i believe we must all sit together to try to forge a solution to that problem as a strong team put our contributions together and ask (NADD) to meet the Gambian people at the grass roots level.

The September 29th By-elections is fast approaching which is seen by many as a Mock exam for the 2006 presidential Election, therefore, everyone of us has a duty to perform hence, we want a free Gambia.

If our five political parties namely NRP, NDAM, PPP, PDOIS and UDP  are seriously working hard and together under (NADD), let's show them that this is what we want them to do by committing our resources. We can choose to fight the evil APRC regime democratically as dedicated people abroad in the time and resource intensive method of house to house contributions and politics.

The meeting is: