GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:08:38 +0200
Brother Omar Joof,

As I read this, I am struggling to allocate time to post a more comprhensive opinion on some of the issues Mr. Owens, Sister Jabou Joh and yourself raised earlier.

But here, I was simply making an observation at your concluding statement in an earlier posting. Frankly, I have no wish to take up the issue of the Save the Gambia Fund any more. I have said what I thought I could about it and harping on it any further is just unhealthy. Besides, I think that those who are involved and are contributing to the fund deserve some respect for the sacrifices they are making. No, not that I think the Fund is bad. I simply believe it is hopelessly inadequate organisationally for me.
Otherwise, I am much moved by  your fortright manner and I shall certainly give you a call. Many thanks.

Best Wishes,
Momodou S Sidibeh