GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:09:02 EDT
Latjorr,
I wish you have read my piece well. None the less, I will answer your
question.
I certainly did contribute to the so called ALD celebrations before your
arrival to the DC area form Georgia. I have attended every single ALD program
since moving here in 1992 up till its division. And if you want me to tell
you the history and  how the divisional lines came about, I will be more than
willing to share.
I must tell you that I am not putting any one here on the spot, but the ALD
have always been organized by a group of people who went out of their ways
and their pockets. It is just so unfortunate that not even enough of money
was being made to reimburse those few. I have sold tickets at ALD parties and
kept gates. I have counted monies made in parties. I am sure not enough is
made anyway, but I just think that the people need to know whatever is made.
What do you think? Do you think all those who wants to know need to call
someone for the information or it needs to be a public info.? If the
organizers have the gut to publicly announce the programs, why can't they
supply us the information?
On your CEO position, I personally do not care. I am one of the few here with
so little knowledge of the command of the English. Of course I know the
difference between a manager, executive officer, director and chief executive
officer. I just know that if you are capable of starting your own web site or
what ever, there is nothing wrong calling your self any thing you want. I
think you desreve any title you call yourself as long it is all yours. What
do you think?

Ousman Bojang.