GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:53:04 +0200
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Justice Adeola <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jun 26, 2007 1:34 PM
Subject: [Network Africa Sweden] worldwide demonstration Friday the 29th
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]

   Brothers and sisters in Sweden or elsewhere in the Nordic!

Do not fail to JOIN this worldwide protest that has been put together by the
NIGERIA VILLAGE SQUARE. This protest is for ALL of us. Let's rise against
EVIL, so that it prevails no more.

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/

Please go to this web site and read *EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT* with images of how
a brother was killed by the Spanish Police on a Flight to Nigeria. The Pilot
had to turn back to Spain.

There are Pictures also of the Family (father in Nigeria suffering
from stroke) and a very helpless and shocked mother.

This is one of the most coordinated protest ever, based on what is going on
around the world at this hour and the inputs we are getting from the
journalists travelling the lengths and breadths of Nigeria for facts and
information on the slained Osamuyia Aikpitanhi, just 23yrs.

*IN STOCKHOLM*. I will be voluntarily leading the protest from Sergels Torg
come Friday as from *8am*. We will march for about 45 minutes to get to the
Spanish Embassy at Djurg緳den. I have a letter for them. Thousands of people
worldwide have signed the letter.

The Police in Stokholm are aware of this protest and they have been asking
me many questions.

I am not sure how many people will turn up. Forward this message to as many
people that you know in Stockholm/Sweden. Try to be part of this.

This is a GLOBAL PROTEST (it will take place in as many countries as
possible where we have representations/ volunteers) so that you or I will
not be the NEXT UNFORTUNATE victim of Police Brutality. Our families surely
still need us.

Call me if you have to.

Regards,

Adeola Aderounmu