GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoul Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:17:00 +0000
Essa,

Please allow me to play the devil's advocate here for just a minute and try
to think OUT OF THE BOX.

As the former Ambassador of the Gambia in the US , somehow your posting  to
subscribe your friends seems to insinuate an underlying political
connotation and intent to  pay attention to the other side of the Gambian
story.

Therefore,  I would have recommended sending it to both the G-L and POST.
Or better yet  a private email  to George, although the subscription
protocols of the Gambia post might dictate otherwise .  Therefore,  I stand
corrected.

By mere inclusion and broadcast of the names and organisations of these
individuals i.e Congress and the department of homeland security, one can
actually and rationally deduce that  a campaign is about to be launched
against the status quo which you represented before." THE  OBSERVATION".

Since you have been silent lately, can one assume that your position has now
changed?

I sense that you have officially declared yourself as part of the campagne
against the Status Quo and if so ,what is different now.

As Always and Best Regards,

Ablie Njie- Lekbi
Atlanta

>From: Essa Bokarr Sey <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: [>-<] Re: Please subscribe the following they are my friends.
>Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 22:40:48 -0400 (EDT)
>
>[ This e-mail is posted to Gambia|Post e-Gathering by Essa Bokarr Sey
>

>George,
>       Please subscribe the undermentioned they are both American citizens
>one is from Iowa and the other from Texas Round Rock.FYI and in order to
>satisfy the crieteria of your management please be informed as follows;the
>onwer of email([log in to unmask])works for the home land security
>department and owner of email([log in to unmask])works for a congressman.
>They have been accessing your archives and now they do prefer receiving
>the mails directly henceforth.Your paper/forum is the only source of info
>nowadays.The allafrica.com is hardly updated and the gambia-l is like a
>dormant volcano(laugh).
>Am very busy these days but i do receive and analyse all your mail as
>usual,thank you for everything.
>
>Essa.

> > Folks, let us put these criminals out of business. Go to www.ndam.org
> > and sign the FREE JUWARA petition. These pictures say a lot about this
> > brutal regime
> >
> >                              Photo: Mr Lamin Waa Juwara of NDAM
> >
> >                              Slide shows how Juwara was tortured by the
> >                              very APRC regime now holding him hostage
> >
> >                              view images
> >

> > NDAM THANKS YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
> >
> >  ô¿ô
> >    ~
> > George
> >
> > --
> > Au Revoir
> > ____________          __o
> > -/ _/ _________        -\<,_
> > _/   /   _/_/_/         (_)/(_)
> > _/_/ eor _/   g_/e  _/_/
> > http://www.gambiapost.net
> >
> > « L'un des fondements de la morale tient dans l'emploi judicieux des
> > mots adéquats, au bon moment et au bon endroit. »
> >
> > « "Sahn joong moe low ful how jee yah ching wong" - "When the mountain
> > has no tigers, the monkey will also declare himself king." Chinese
> > Proverb »
> >
> > « A bird is in the air but its mind is on the ground (Mandinka)-
> > Wherever you are it is important to remember where you come from
> > and what is important. »
>

>LATEST NEWS FROM THE GAMBIA, NOW AT:>>
>http://www.gambiapost.net/newspaper

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy
patented spam protection and more.  Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa