GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 00:32:08 +0000
Big ceesay ,you sound worried. the clintons once tasted power and the Bill wasn't all gold. he mess up some aspect of the u.s society ,i can't tell why the american are sending them back the white house. obama and edward are genuine contenders but the best person don't always win .it is a case of good and capable men and women stepping up to the plate and be counted. small talks shouldn't make one withdraw from progressive endevours. being bold is necesssary some times. we are all dictators in a little ways.

Ousman Ceesay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Ginny,

I was mesmerized watching Hillary Clinton's Sybil impersonations before the audience in last night's debate. Hillary 2.0's strategy is one of swamping Obama's boat with allegations.

There's winning ugly, and there's winning with honor.To HRC winning is all that matters. Honor and integrity are for chumps. But If Obama does not stop her - the Huck/Mccain /romney will. We know those guys well.They won't be encumbered by Obama's civility towards the lying Clintons.

Ginny Quick wrote: Not to mention all of the shinanigans they're pulling during the
primary season. How can the Democrats accuse the Republicans of
election fraud and vote rigging when it seems that Hillary Clinton is
all too happy to engage in these sorts of things herself? Have you
seen the allegations made regarding the Nevada caucuses and during the
New Hampshire primary, to a lesser extent. And the Democrats have the
nerve to continue to talk about the two terms that Bush was elected?
They've no room to talk it seems.

Ginny

--
Visit my blog at: http://www.ginnysthoughts.com

If you want to V-Me (call me) click here:
https://v-me.vonage.com/quickgm32

If you are a Vonage customer you can set up your V-Me service by clicking here:
https://v-me.vonage.com/