GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 15:08:15 -0500
Nying Jobe,
  Whoever you may be, one thing I've come to realize about you is that
not only are you a professional liar, but your level of stupidity and
arrogance combined with your narrow-mindedness and lack of conscience, is
not only beyond comprehension but a disgrace to what God had originally
created mankind to be. It is hysterically unfortunate ,with all the
accolades you claimed to achieve, all that COLLEGE, all that KNOWLEDGE,
that you have,at your very own volition, decisively chosen to be a fanatic
propagandist of this indefensible and despotic regime. Being a fervid
crusader of deception and an epithetic nutcase doesn't give you the luxury
to ostentatiously ridicule the pain and agony gambians have been subjected
to. Such mockery should NOT be be tolerated by any means. You seem to have
a fundamental mental derangement characterized by lost contact with
reality, a cross between schizophrenia and acute low expectation syndrome.

Although I am still convinced that none of what I just wrote mean anything
to you, I will nevertheless refer you to this link for neurosis reasons:
http://www.gambiansonline.com/metitPAIN.asp
It appears to me that the language we are using may be a little too
sophisticated for you to decipher and this prose entitled METIT which means
PAIN,by Alpha Robinson, just happened to be in 'Wolof'.Since English is
not your native language and since none of what everyone wrote so far seem
to have any meaning to you, then I strongly suggest that you read this
prose BECAUSE IT IS IN 'WOLOF', Koto.For someone in your category, I would
probably read it atleast ten times. Make sure you read it LOUD enough back
to yourself. If your computer comes with set of speakers, please do turn
the volume up while you viewing this link so you can hear the audio
version of this prose. You may not have any conscience left in you, and I
do know you're a good liar, but do NOT tell me that you don't understand
the words that are spoken in that prose because they are eloquently spoken
and written in 'Wolof'. Chills should be running down your spine if you
have any plans of being rehabilitated. I hope you understand that this is
not an attempt to dehumanize you but rather to awaken a lost and a very
demonized gambian official within the confines of my limited knowledge in
psycho-neurotic stupidities. 'Yal Nala Yallah Saw-pi' (wolof).

Bye 4Ever!
Dr Makaveli (o-:)
Office 4D Mentally Deranged

PS: Jobe, just remember that I had decided in the past to never try to
attempt a decent conversation with an IDIOT but I've broken this promise
just to try to save humanity and decency in this List. BTW, I will rewrite
everything I just wrote in 'Wolof' if that suits you. 'Laww-fok, Koto?'