GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:54:35 -0600
   I've been following the debate between Halifa, Hamjata, and
   Saul regarding the events surrounding the drafting and
   ratification of the 1997 constitution.  It seems to me that
   this debate will never end and I find myself reading the same
   points that were raised before.  Whatever happened, happened.
   so, performing multiple laps on the issue is not changing
   anything.  I think we should look forward to
   improving/revising the document come 2001, hopefully with a
   new administration.  I hope none of the parties take this note
   personal.

   Thanks

   Joe Sambou