GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sigga jagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:09:50 -0700
Saul thanks for your comments.  Sorry I did not reply
earlier, I was out of town.  But I think you mis-took
me for Doctor Sigga Jagne who is currently residing in
Gambia.  I live in the US.  But thank you for the
warning to watch my back.  I will, but I will also,
continue to speak the truth.  For it is young South
Africans who gave up their lives to ensure that the
struggle against apartheid would continue.  And it was
school children much younger than me, who gave up
their lives on April 10, 11 in the Gambia in a quest
for justice.  So while, I watch my back, I am prepared
to sacrifice a lot to ascertain the future of my
country.  For if Gambia's future remains as dark as it
is at present, so will mine.  And I commend you and
the others on the L for setting good examples that we
can follow.  KEEP THE FIGHT ON.

--- Saul Mbenga <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Go sister. You've always been on the front-line and
> therefore wish and pray
> that the ilk's like Fatou Jahumpa will someday
> return to her senses and
> become a devotee to Gambia, while even a civil
> servant, instead of a Yahya
> Jahanama lackey and blabbermouth buffoon.
> Sister, pay close attention and watch your back.
> SAUL

> if you have problems accessing the web interface

=====
"NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION"

                       ALSO

"NOTHING IS UNACHIEVABLE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS, WHETHER ONE IS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS DESIRED"