GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:23:34 EDT

Brother Abdu,

I hope that justice will prevail in Kenya as in the rest of Africa.

You are quite right, divisive politics only hurts our people and helps the
APRC regime to continue it's grip on them, something that should be
unimaginable  to all Gambians in view of the hell this last 12 years has unleashed on our
 people.

And that is why since the only responsibility of those who aspire to  lead us
is to represent the best interest of "We, The People" with all that this
emcompasses, we can never be silent in taking them on to ensure that all  their
deeds and actions never deviate from and will translate only to what is in  the
best interest of our people.

I hope all is well with you.

Best Rgds,
Sister Jabou Joh

In a message dated 9/5/2006 9:53:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,