GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:43:05 EDT
Moses,

My position remains this, that no obstacles should have prevented these men
to get everyone together and have this meeting, or every avenue should have
been exhausted because at teh end of the day, a united opposition is more
effective than a splintered one. NRP/NCP can certaily unite if that is the
only option left, or any one of these parties can invite all to a meeting.
However, i am not sure that there will still not be the insistance of certain
factions to isloate themselves for whatever reason they deem more inportant
that uniting as one to unseat this regime. It is unfortunate that in our
ninth hour, people are still focussing on being either top dog, or using the
occasion for their own personal gain, and the rest of the general populace
sees nothing amiss here, but are instead are headed out for left field. We
end up wit hwhat we orchestrate or help to perpetrate.

Jabou Joh