GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:35:49 GMT
Latjorr, I read thru your objectives and strategies but would like to dilate
a bit on "where to start".

My suggestion is to start a Gambian Organization that would require all
members to pay dues which would in turn be used for our services.  I am
talking about an organisation represented by a physical office (not someone
else's "salle").  I would start by getting with the dept. of state and then
the federal branch on a national level.

Ethomas