GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:18:41 -0500
Hehe Jow,

Let me try a less personal approach-  if the son of a world renowned
carrer homosexual/child molester tells me that the person sending me
private hate-mails was actually educated through some dubious/unethical
means; and that he should be the last one crying wolf....I still could
care less.  The gist of my argument is I do not succumb to petty
ramblings, and I have NO INTEREST in anybody's private life- fair
enough?  Till later brother, I rest my case.

Viva the Rainbow Coalition!

PS: Pleease find below a demonstration of a twisted subconscious mind
---------------------------
Date Sunday, March 3, 2002 8:52 pm
To [log in to unmask]
Subject son of a Bitch
What the fuck do u motherfucker wants son of a bitch, u just another
failure
in mankind. Do u think robbing those poor farmers all they get is what
is
gonna make u prosper...son of a bitch. Y don't u jus shut ur ass up.
I get some friends in G. T. University and I will tell them to be aware
of u
thief and u will soon start seeing u dam name every where u go.
I must advise u son of a bitch to stop posting on Gambia_L especially
your
personal attacks On Yous Jow.
Man u very shame less how comes u take millions from our tax money and
U sit
down here running your mouth Do u think u can write better?
You son of a bitch gonna suffer in this world and when u die u get ur
ass in
hell.
My warning is for u to take that money to the poor farmers (tax payers)
money
back.