GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 13:42:20 GMT
Mr. Colly,

I believe this "Momodou Sillah" is none other than Matarr Njie, a psychotic,
and totally delusional sociopath. You are not the first that he has sent
private insults to. Anyone on this List who has mustered the guts to call
Yaya Jammeh what he is, has received something from this "Sillah" character.
So, ignore the whacko! Block his mail address like I did if you don't want
to read the insults he'll send you. Or NEVER open his mail - period. Because
as long as you continue to unravel his benefactor (apparently the Jammeh
govt is sponsoring his scholarship in Malaysia,)he will send you insults
just to irritate you. So take it from me: ignore the fool!

Saul.