GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:27:41 -0500
Gassama!

You are just the stupid idiot that I reckoned you to be all along. Too
scared ? Of what or whom? Tell me please. So you are admitting that people
have cause to be scared for voicing their opinion? Do you ever think before
you leap? If I had been scared I would not have ventured to come home in
the first place, for those who know me know how vocal I've been against
those whose asses you keep on licking, and even those before them.

When I came here I said I don't have the time for debate/exchange but
mentioned that some of the points raised by Musa Jeng are genuine/real.
When you opportunistically tried to use that to your advantage I rectified
you and you couldn't stand my setting the record straight. In fact, I
exposed your lies about good roads by telling how I had to get my exhaust-
pipe fixed thanks to your state-of-the-art roads.

May be you should have familiarised yourself with who's who on the list
when you first came here with a false name telling lies. Unlike you, I say
what I mean and mean what I say. I don't get drunk and come here and lie
through my teeth.

Kabir.