GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:57:26 -0700
Buharry,

You've said it all in one!

"The state of our country is getting more worrying and it is very difficult
to say what the best thing to do is as both the peaceful and violent methods
are fraught with difficulties. The peaceful means is fraught with
difficulties as it is increasingly becoming difficult to ask people to
exercise restraint when new and unjustifiable acts of barbarism are
perpetrated everyday. The violent means is laden with difficulties in that
it can plunge our country into further crisis. We are therefore in a very
serious dilemma."

What are we to do now???

The trumpet has been blown for a while now and it's only getting worse.

May the Almighty extend His helping hand...Ameen!

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519