GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:40:49 EDT
Lekbi,

I can't believe you're agonying over these semantic descriptions. Men it
must be a slow day Chi Birr Atlanta.

You do know we do not have ordinary and standard procedures of
administration and governance don't you? You will have problems of category  because you
and I are used to professional conduct and sobriety.

If you do not have any input in the ware of your life and industry,  whenever
you're moved, terminated, fired, re-friggin-deployed, or re-assigned,  your
master has determined you're no longer suitable for the assignment you're
re-located FROM. You are fired, terminated, and your career given another
apostrophe. You can take solace in the fact that you are hired in another  capacity
to be fired again from that but consider your life to be a never-ending
merry-go-round of firings or assignments, as your value is determined for  you.

I am reminded slaves were categorized into good ones and bad ones. The
former given the 'plush' assignments and yo-yoed from status to status.

I just can't believe my Lekbi has created unnecessary conundrum in  semantics
for himself. We're coming for our sister. Les Cham vont t'envoyer une
autre!!!!

Masoud. MQJGDT. Darbo. Al Mu'umin.

In a message dated 3/23/2008 11:43:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,