GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
TOMBONG SAIDY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 05:30:06 -0500
Yusupha C Jow wrote:

To digress for a minute, I could not help but notice that your rampage on
the L started around 2 AM and did not end till close to 5 AM Banjul time.
Therefore, I could not help but wonder what in God's name any reputable
woman with a life was doing up so late.  I wonder what poor Mr. Ceesay was
doing there.  I mean with all due respect, you should have been providing
the man with a bit of warmth and support at that time of the night.  But the
poor fella was probably holding his inflamed nuts wishing you would come to
bed soon.

But, no, FJC was more interested in working extra time for the APRC instead
of sharing in and satisfying the wants of her husband.  Or will you come up
with the excuse that you were up early for prayers and as such, involved in
a bit of pre-"Fajar' activity,

Woman, the depths you sink to....!

Yusupha C Jow, Gambia-lers and List Managers,

Do you think the above statement by Yusupha C Jow should be accepted. He
does things like this and would just come back to say he was sorry.  You
could have different views with Fatou Jahumpa-Ceesay, but that does not mean
you should disrespect her like this. Why bring her Husband into this? Mr.
Ceesay is a father, uncle, cousin, grand father to a lot of people. Some of
his relatives are on the list and how do you think they are feeling about
this? Fatou Jahumpa-Ceesay is also a sister, mother, cousin etc to many. How
do you think they will feel?

How would you have felt if the same thing was written but instead of Fatou
Jahumpa-Ceesay and Mr. Ceesay, Satang Jow and Charles Jow's name were used?

List managers should do some thing about this.

PEACE

Tombong