GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"B.M.Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:17:54 +0000
Katim,

Personally, I think you rushed in sending your posting and
you have screwed up big time. As one of the few christians
on the list, the postings from mbye, samba, jabou and
others, althought not for me, is enlightening other members
on the list. You cannot divorce religion from our Gambian
values.

Caution
I do hope that from now on ALL list managers would have a
consensus before an individual makes unilateral
pronouncements like the one you did on religious postings.
(you are not the sole list manager). You have provoked
reactions and I would urge you to be cautious next time.

Basil