GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Njai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:45:06 EDT
Guys, please,please,please, this forum is solely becoming tombong's gig. He
understands how sick and tired we are of his boss and the system back home,
therefore appoints himself as the honorary hounddog/talking-head for yahya
jammeh and his regime. Please, let's stop responding to slimy comments and
keep our eyes and ears focus on the ball/prize [whatever], instead as Dr.
saine puts it: YAHYA MUST GO.....NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE [NOT THE TYPE OF PEACE
UNCLE TOMBOY SAIDY IS TRYING TO HOODWINK US WITH]