GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edward Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 18:31:08 -0600
Brother Malanding,
Thanks for an interesting piece, after a long day of work, I finally have a
smile on my face after reading your interesting contribution. I can learn
from your contribution that guidance our source of direction in life should
not be mapped by any other person than our very self. A lot of spitual
teachers want people to follow their exact teachings while in the dark they
can do the odds of what they teach, knowing that they will get away with it
without judgment or rebuke. I think each person should have an  internal
frame of reference, that could interpret for them what is happening out
there. Our internal frame of reference are the standard or principle or
implicit criteria that govern  our moment by moment decision-making and
doing. We should use our perspective on life and our sense of balance to get
that best out of what we are taught.
Salams
Brime