GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SEEDY AHMED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 00:53:38 GMT
Karamo,
You see the likes of Sedat Jobe are the typing people I metion on my last
mail. They are only with him for their pocket. We are really in a very
serious position now. These people hate anyone saying the truth against
them. One day you see Sedat jobe and the likes bowing down the Gambian
people. There were many before him and we don't even hear those people name.
Are you now seeing Edward in public defending him. Do not fool yourself and
your master thinking that you are fooling others. We all know what was and
is still going on. I am really sorry for people like you. Think of your
country first.
Ahmed