GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:27:47 +0000
Hamjatta what you fail to realise is that we know all your sources are
gathered from the voice out etc to attempt staining the characters of
innocent people on every forum. However, remember that every state
machinery has vissible and invissile structures and its obvious that the
invissible has gathered a lot of "very,very,very, dirty things on the
personal lives on all of you howling here so please do not retreat
from^parading mischievously the bad side of Essa's and anyother's life here
right now).
Oh please Hamza i beg you my Hamza go ahead then that will be fine for us
here.Your file and that of your family vis-a-vis the dirt in some their
activities will be paraded here to a degree that you never expected.

PLEASE go ahead and divulge what you know on Essa and others.Actually i do
not deny you have been given some acidic stuff to pour on poor Essa but your
turn will be worst so we are waiting for you.

Dampha,if Essa and Lamin are low lifes then that means yours is
high?(hehehehehehehehe!!!).Oh God If the descendants of Alhaji Malick
Sey,Son Ali of Songhai and Maba jahu Bah are low lives in the Senegambia now
then the time is ripe for us to pack up.Royalty is to be inherited but good
virtues are what we are born with and live up to.

Guys being from a poor peasant family in Kuntaya or Sitanunku is not what i
call lowlife.WE KNOW EACH OTHER IN THE GAMBIA SO LETS AVOID "HASTEH" Njaga
Mbye the senegalese star says ;"hasteh warul jaam bi".

Hamjatta you have been misled but if you turn your radar of rudeness and
malice towards our camp then you will de-list yourself from the Gambia L.

SO OUSMAN BOJANG DO NOT COMPROMISE AND TELL YOUR FRIEND NOT TO WORRY THIS
IS A WAR AND WE WILL FIGHT UP TO THE END.

Lamin Ceesay.