GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:58:29 EST
In a message dated 3/25/2002 6:32:27 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Hi Bro J,
> What happen to your sister Jabou Joh,or she is now APRC(laugh).
> Please kindly let me know.
> Best Wishes,
> Sis Hon. FJC
>
> Fatou Jahumpa,
>
> Please do not include me in the cat and mouse games that are the trademark
> of the Jammeh regime and his cronies.
    One thing you can count on is that my stand as far as this regime that
thinks they
> can play games to fool everyone is concerned,  will remain the same whether
> I am silent or not.  I know you have seen too many people put personal
> gain before right and wrong,  so I can understand your frame of mind.

You can count on my opposition to the "regime disguised as a legitimater
government with overwhelming support"  for as long as the game playing,
thuggery and
> underhandedness continues, and for as long as the murders remain
> uninvestigated and the innocent remain jailed, and the paid mouth pieces
> continue to unashamedly compromise themselves at the expense of their
> compatriots.

I have seen the reports that the U.S government and the British are now
enjoying "good" relations with the regime, but it is only those who are  wet
behind the ears in the game of diplomacy, and who are eager for any inkling
of approval  who mistake  tolerance in one's own interest as approval, and
the people are just the pawns in that game, and what else is new?

> I am very busy Fatou; with my business and family affairs, but my morals and
> sense of right and wrong are intact sister; thank you, and I thank God
> almighty for that, and you can count on that for as long as the sun shines
> and for as long as  Allah grants me  life.
>
> Jabou Joh

Regards,
Jabou N.Joh,
President/ceo,