GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:51:57 +0100
Ebou

You wrote:

I will have to admit that I am neither familiar to the facts nor the merits of the case but I believe the IEC has all rights to argue their case before the Supreme Court.

What a big fool then!!! How could you now  say that the case is not over yet.

Do you know whether the High Court has given them LEAVE TO APPEAL to the next appellate court.

Sanusi

Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The recent victory of NADD over the IEC may be short lived if the Supreme Court decides to overturn the decision of the High Court. I will have to admit that I am neither familiar to the facts nor the merits of the case but I believe the IEC has all rights to argue their case before the Supreme Court.
This recent court judgment has no bearing on the outcome of the by-elections in two days...It may not be over yet.

Ebou Jallow

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい