GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:41:43 -0500
Guys,
This is not about NCP vs PPP as in the old days--As far as I am concerned
this is a fight against the moron of Kaninlai--whatever it takes to remove
him from our beloved country is what matters.

I will be happy to see a complete coalition but in the mean time will settle
for the merger/coalition b/w the UDP & PPP--I think we should try to urge
the rest to join because a complete coalition will facilitate the removal of
the ruler of Kaninlai.

I stand to be corrected but I read that the NCP wants to form a coaliton
with the NRP---it was made clear by both Hamat Bah & SM Dibba that what
matters is the removal of the Moron --if that's the case then why should
Darboe heading the coalition be a big deal..It is also my understanding that
Hamat Bah was out of the country during the meeting to form the coaltion and
I also understand that the meeting was postponed twice to allow him time to
come back to attend the meeting. It is obvious that the UDP/PPP wanted all
represented parties to be at the meeting..

If we are unable to get a complete coalition and if the elections turn out
to be the same as that of Senegal then maybe we'll have a total coalition
and get rid of the moron and send him to perhaps Morocco where he'll be
rejected anyway.

Let us focus on the issues and hope and pray that Yaya will be removed from
Office come October by an opposition party--be it the udp/ppp or NCP/NRP or
even the PDOIS--it's all good..What we need is a Yahya-free country.

God Bless the Gambia and rid us of the moron and his cohorts.
Ngai