GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alhaji Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:03:16 -0400
Mr Jameel,

I wish to add my voice to your call for cooler heads to prevail. I am somewhat new to the L
and for the past few weeks, I have immersed myself in the archives in a quest to learn
about the Gambia L members and to educate myself. I thank those that initiated this project
and the various members over the years. I feel honored to be a part of this great institution
(if I may refer to it as such).

It is saddening to see that over the years, the same issues of who insulted whom and who
started what is still rearing its ugly head within our midst. It is a bit too harsh to expect the
list managers to be the ultimate arbiters of what we say here. That is, we expect them to
read every single post related to that incident. Quite a task if you ask me. It may be easier
if we all decide to watch what we write before sending it. There is so much value in the
posts I have been reading here and some of it tends to get lost in unneeded banter. Like
you, Mr Jameel, I urge everyone to let cooler heads prevail.

Saidy.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい