GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 05:14:28 GMT
Musa,
I also expected a mature and objective reaction from you, giving the
fact that if anything you are my KOTO. I guess I just learned another
new word today,:"errand boy". What do you expect me to call you then.
Fact is am indulge in more important things than name callings. If you
KOTOs can't engage us in a better dialogue, then who are you to take a
lead in any community. I don't have a JOB at GRO, what I have is a
commitment to render my expertise in the interest of anything positive
and gambian. I don't get paid for doing this my friend, so this is not
a JOB and am not what you call an 'errand boy'. Try an Innovator! A
hard-working Gambian who makes an honest living and giving back to his
community. That's not what you call 'errand boy', is it? Enlighten me!

What you need to realise is that I am developer. Your problem
is not me. You KOTOs need to settle your differences and understand
that what I and the rest of the concern gambians wish  was/is a
unified organisation under one umbrella, period. And I suggest you
make that your priority if you intend to be a good mediator. You don't
have to scrutinize every single word I wrote, putting me under the
microscope like am a freaking amoeba! Geez man! Can we all get along!

Yes, of course I know the term "Principle" and "Doing the right
thing". And If that's what you believe in, am sure the decision to
have two separate July4th would have been different ,wouldn't it. Is
it a myth that united we stand, divided we fall? No. common sense,
KOTO!

Bottom line is am not a member of GRO or AGCO for that matter. My
decision would be very easy if there was one organisation. It appears
to me that you guys chose to do what you wanted to do regardless of
what most of us thought, so who are then to decide where I choose to
go. That is my prerogative! Thus I relate my story to my experiences,
KOTO!

If you are a man of principle and are about doing the right thing,
then we wouldn't be having this conversation. I suggest you try a
different approach next time if you still want to earn my respect.
Am not interested in one of your strategies. I am a man. I don't
quarrel and frankly I don't think I know you! And if I you feel
offended by my posting, then are we done? Because you need to go to
work and show the people here in Atlanta a better leadership. So
Goodnight and good luck, KOTO!

                                          Mr makaveli.

PS: By the way, am in a very good mood tonight if you can tell. Try
me on ONE 'EM DAYS!