GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:33:19 -0700
Mr. Sallah,

I will humbly accept your apologies out of respect for you and for what you
stand for, but they do not belong to me personnaly. Your apologies belong to
everyone out there who felt the same way I did after reading your message.

I do not intend to drag this any further but one thing I want to make clear
is that the Gambia and it's people have been taken for granted for such a
long time that we cannot take any more of that. It is for this reason that
PDOIS came into being in the first place (correct me on this). We cannot
afford to see any potential leader(s) like your self and the others side
step from the main path to getting rid of hardship from our backs. We the
present generation are given the blessings to be able decipher utterances
and actions of our leaders and our potential leaders. Our fore-bearers did
not have half as much opportunity.

Please take these criticism with good faith and let's try to set our egos
aside.

I will let go with these words of wisdom from Emily Kimbrough:

"Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort
  to go hand in hand."

Keep the fire burning....not the one started by the Kanilai gangsters.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519