GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:58:39 PST
Dear Kabir,

I hope the case of mr Jaata will help O.B to reopen the case,he was too quick
to close the case.And I hope the refunded US$3 million will be use towards
solving the farmers problems and no STATE HOUSE renovation !

For Freedom
Saiks

Mr. Jaata,

You've echoed my exacts sentiments here. Unless Jammeh's part of the loot
(which is much larger than what Jallow siphoned) is returned to the Gambian
people, this case cannot be said to be closed.

Our 'honourable' SoS said nothing about this one in her interview. We ain't
sleeping!

Regards.

Kabir