GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lang Tunkara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 20:48:52 +0000
Ginny:
Let's remember that the same people who day in and day out are trying to
undermine
the NRP/UDP efforts are the same cry babies here.  I would not mind them.  I
am sure you and
a lot of others have better things to attend to, than palaver over this.
They have failed in their
campaign against this able coalition and this latest sick strategy is not
going to work either.
They need to come and join if their interest lies in the welfare of Gambia
and Gambians as oppose to self interest.

Lang.