GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 23:58:41 PDT
As some of you know, some states here in the United States hold Annual
Maulids commonly known as GAMO. If anyone would like to attend any of the
following events, please get hold of the contact person in that respective
city and obtain some more relevant information. We would appreciate early
arrangements so that matters like accomodation and airport pick-ups and
drop-offs could be settled. We also have tapes of previous Gamos at very
reasonable prices and would appreaciate your support. Please find below the
schedule of events and we hope to see you there.

CITY               DATE          CONTACT PERSON

Washington DC      June 26       Pa Sulayman Mboob        301 537-3559
Atlanta            July 10       Imam Bai Ebrahim Secka   404 325-8456
Miami              August 7      Essa Sillah              954 433-8194
Dallas             August 28     Sheikh Tejan Badgie      214 343-3507
Kansas City        September 18  Ebou A. Secka            913 384-6288

We are also calling on members of the "L" to pass the message on to our
phone friends.

Thank you very much
Wasalaam