GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MSSidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:14:19 +0100
Cherno Baba,

 I probably overreacted at your choice of words. Besides, since you say you
have left Halifa's personality intact there is little point in arguing
otherwise without my becoming even fussier.

Nevertheless, I am convinced that many of us will still be able to enjoy
reading you even if you were less vehement and strident, qualities you could
easily imbibe without compromising neither your fine prose nor the depth of
your arguments.

Thanks a lot,
Momodou S. Sidibeh