GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 07:36:33 EDT
Watch out guys. Tombong knows that he has one foot in hell and is looking to
place the other one somewhere else so that he can have a haven to go to when
the roof comes tumbling down. I hardly think that someone who has a blood
stained dagger against our people in one hand is in a position to tell
Gambians anywhere what is best for them.Please save us the hypocrisy.
To borrow a phrase from Dr Saine, no justice, no peace, and your role will
not be overlooked no matter what. Remember that.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 4/21/00 6:32:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,