GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LAMIN TUNKARA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 00:42:29 -0500
Brother Bandeh,
Perhaps not the exact statements like that in the Quran, but I believe  he
is quite right as far as the point he is trying to raise is concern.  Since
we all believe that the Quran is send to the Prophet word by word from
Allah, then we must agree that the phrase "Worship Me" does not refer to the
Prophet,  but Allah (swt) and therefore whatever the Prophet says or quote
from the Quran, he is quoting from Allah.  Having said "KNOW, BEFORE
WORSHIPPING ME, does not have anything to do with the prophet, but rather
Allah (SWT).
I hope you'll give yourself time to carefully analyze this, which i believe
will help you.

WAASALAAM, MY DEAR BROTHER
PEACE IN 2001 AND MANY MORE TO COME