GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:26:23 -0500
Tombong,
 When will you quit believing that Yahya Jammeh is best thing since red
kolanut. While Jammeh is Mozart to your ears and Picaso to your eyes,
history will remember him as a moron as long as his career is hell-bent on
intimidation and inducement." My Vision and Mission" my foot! Talk about
the bovine feces trilogy. Tombong, do me a favour and wake me up at the
19th hole. You're boring us to death. I take it that you are not asking
for our opinion about this interview, are you?

Just so I know you know,I'm going to tell you this once so get it straight,
a'ight ;as of this minute, Jammeh can get rid of you whenever he so damn
pleases, so I say to you - pick up your skirt, grap your b*lls and get on
with your life before it's too late. Stop wasting your time sweeping a
shinking ship. Jammeh is finished come these elections and don't say we
didn't warn you. Besides, where is Pap Cheyasin, and how about that Dr
Sedat Jobe now. probably somewhere in 'Cucko Land' asking the Good Lord for
forgiveness. Who would have thought Jammeh would get rid of them. And what
the rest of you lot so special? Be my guest and dream on M. Le Directeur
Generale. The smart few in your lot know this interview is clogged with
infantile bickering of a very disturbed individual, who thinks the West is
be blamed for despotism of his own making.

Hell, this very same man reminded you lot not too long  ago that he is
sole proprietor of APRC by launching Jammeh2001.org and on September 20,
2001, he launched another site called Kanilai.com, another property of
Jammeh Enterprises, Inc and sub-contracted you(GRTS) to spew the feces for
public consumption. He is acting sort of like  a kid in a candy store and
does tend to believe he owns The Gambia and to hell with what the West and
their allies think. Just imagine the former government have a website
called Fajara.com . "Accountability, transparency and probity" my foot! So
much for that nonesense.

If I must give credit where credit is due, I would say, unwittingly, a C+
for bashing the West of their double standards would suffice. But again,
my second thought is a C- because just when uou thought for a moment that
he has his thinking hat on, he turns into a loose cannon lashing veiled
threats to the poor reporter by asking him to repeat his question just so
to give himself enough time to recuperate and throw the spin at them. Just
to intentionally force the poor reporter to ask a different and a less
invasive question. I find it quite interesting how in the end of their
conversation he dared accuse those poor reporters for being part and parcel
of those bent on tarnishing the image of African leaders such as himself,
and justifiably aiding and abetting the West in the process. If you watch
the very end of the video you'll notice that the part where he accused
these poor reporters of libel is edited in the printed version Tombong
sent to the L.I wouldn't be surprise at all if the West would regard him
as a certified nutcase. I wouldn't label him a fundamentalist either. The
poor smug is just plain nauseating and unsettlingly UNCOUTH. It's time to
bring dignity back to that state house.

So what if Jammeh has some grievances with the West to settle. Some of us
do too, but that does not make your killing of innocent Gambians less
barbaric to those atrocities that happen in the West. We all should know
that they(The West) are no saints and have committed very heinous crimes
against againts humanity. These are know known facts many of which you can
find in your own local libraries. So we understand the argument, but what
Jammeh should know is that this is not a comparison of human rights abuses
of the West and that of Africa. For him turn this into a pandemonium to
divert attention speaks volume how he take gambians for granted. Gambians
can care less and are more interested in knowing what his alleged
involvement of the deaths of numerous innocent under his command. This is
the issue for many concerned gambians. That is the issue he evaded so well
in this interview, saying crap like he is a Muslim to the core. Well, need
we tell him Hitler was a Catholic.

Anyhow, as the shepherd said to a sheep, "I am getting the flock outta
here".

PEACE
Mr Makaveli

PS:FYI, goto http://kanilai.com/interview/ if you can stomach the video. In
case you puke, just don't say I didn't warn you. The very end of the
"Part3" video feed is where he accused the poor reporters of being just as
worst as perpetrators in the West. I've told you people this man should
have pursued a career as stand up comedian. he can be very funny at times.

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com