GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:12:50 -0800
Mr. Lamin conteh,

You may be against my call for the firing of Stovall,
but I must tell you that when you wounded a lion, he
retreats to fight another day, and when he does, it
would be fatal. Instead, we must not just  wound the
lion, we should split its head open, and destroy him
totally.

Please, be careful when you arrive at Mississippi, not
be carried away by Stovall's VIP treatment. I
understand he is a very charming man who could even
easily convince Saddam Hussein to surrender; so be
careful not to go there to patch things up.

I was even surprise to see you defend Stovall as a
good professor. I do not know whether you are also
part of the so-called Stovall-NIA operation. So
please, just go there to defend our course. God bless
you.

Landing Jatta