GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:02:43 EDT
Mr George Sarr,
I don't think that you should get away with this by apologising. I thisnk this
is far more serious than that and I personally recommend that you be expelled
from this list forthwith. List managers, thats my vote in advance!

regards,
Modou.

Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>   Those two messages from [log in to unmask], aaahmmmm, disregard it
> please. It wasn't him who sent it and my apologies to those who responded
and Tombong, the victim of a disgruntled citizen. It was an APRIL FOOL
> JOKE. Nothing really personal, in fact I don't know him well to care
> enough but as a man I must apologize and tell the truth. I guess one thing
> both Tombong and myself should learn from this is that "it hurts when you've
been LIED to, doesn't it! ". Only the TRUTH shall set you free.