GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 13:04:09 +0000
                                           BY TIMBUKTU
                                          OPINION

  Recently a lead story on the frontpageafrica.com exposed past and present deals between Charles Taylor's presidency and Victor Bout the notorious Russian arms dealer.

  Okay! Okay! history has long strings but they can never be over stretched by time.We can either recall,reread,revisit or remember the past.It is even easier to remember the recent or the most recent past. That is why psychology helped us with analysis like Long term or short term memory. Who is Jewel Taylor in Banjul?

  Jewel is the former first lady of Liberia who ran to Banjul to hide at a place called PARADISE VILLA near the Fajara booster station. She was welcome by our dancing mask thru Baba Jobe(during his hey days!)when her disgrace husband was asked to vacate his seat of power by the Bush administration. Jewel is known within the ranks of Banjul exactly as the former wife of Barre Mainasara of Niger. Mrs Mainasara's version completes a novel so it will be treated separately another time.Jewel Taylor,Baba Jobe etc etc are altogether in this boat as messengers.Can there be a messenger without a sender? I do not think so. Who sent Jewel? Charles Taylor.Who sent Baba Jobe? Yaya Jammeh.

  The UN sanctions committee knows that part of the story very very well.They are not in a hurry they will get all those who aided and abetted the illicit flow of small arms in West  Africa and beyond, on a bright sunny day God willing,God willing! Victor Bout is no stranger to West African war lords and dictators. There has been clearly spelt out in the archives of the New York Times.

  Lest we forget the controversy that surrounds the new millennium? Well there are African leaders who know what angered Bongo of Gabon when the Baba Jobe-Yaya Jammeh millennium landed in his capital with a Gabonese national flag on it! You know what? Baba Jobe and his hiding boss deliberately masked behind Gabon's flag to register this plane of bandits and terrorists.Of course Gabon has those records in hand.Please let us not be in a hurry.These details are kept some where for the whole world to see,God willing.Gabon will never deny a future Gambia Government access to those details neither would authors like myself hide what we know to any opponent who wants to lay hands on Yaya Jammeh's dark side. Yaya himself does not know these details have seen by others.He will certainly NOT SLEEP IF HE READS THIS PIECE.Sure he will not sleep!

  A female in Yaya's cabinet knows the story because she was the one the plane transported to Libreville. It was only out of respect for the opposite sex that's why Bongo allowed the plane to fly on that day! Bongo was really furious! Civil aviation authorities in that region know very well what is being said here. Anyway Victor Bout's role in purchasing this plane is known by many.

  Why did Yaya cling onto those Russian pilots for so long? Why did they forcefully send a team of Russians out of Banjul in 2001? Why were these Russians not left to go alone until when they reached Dakar airport? Well more will be revealed on this as time goes on God willing. Certainly Yaya should know  there is always a stinking STIGMA following him every day and every night. It will never ever leave  him alone God willing.

  This trailer of shame and deception is following Yaya every where.It is just a matter of time but the cache of arms via Sierraleone,Victor Bout,Baba Jobe and Taylor will be put on your table very soon Yaya.This time you will not receive a consignment instead you will receive a charge sheet.You think it is over? No it is not over. We are thanking those Gambians who met the officials of the State Dept. It is a refresher on these ongoing investigations.

  Please visit (www.frontpageafrica.com) and see the saga in full as far as Liberia is concerned.Yaya should ask himself why this story is being revisited by the UN sanctions committee at this time? Taylor is wanted not because he is alone.No Taylor is wanted because he can help magnetise the hiding "bandits".Abacha is dead,so over and out on Sani's case.But and a big but Sani Abacha's talibes are still here! If Sanni was alive he might have also been indicted exactly as any other bandit.Don't we have an Alhaji-Bandit as well? Yes we have one in Kanilai.

  Banjul's own side of the story is creeping behind the scenes.Yaya will receive his package when the time is ripe.To those who think we are story tellers please stay tune and watch. Yaya Jammeh can twist and turn all he wants but let him also remember one thing.Not all fighters are won.There are fighters who will Indeed win him God willing. The prove of the pudding is in the munching!
  See you in Hague Yaya!

 Yahoo! Personals