GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 05:06:34 GMT
My dear Friend,
It was televised on GRT sometime before the killing of the students. My
Question if i can be allowed (by genuine
enquiry )to self quote elaborate the extreme need for that commodity
call human rights! As to my knowledge of Yaya nothing more than the
one who stole our national democracy,by now it seems as if his name is a
household name in Gambian quaters.My dear friend when it comes to this end
may i contend we can either ask or say too much?
                             karl