GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:31:43 EST
Paul! Paul! Paul! Yero! Yero! Yero! Essa! Essa! Essa! Why did the buffoon
lost his principles, then tongue, then stamina, then spirit and now courage
to stand up for the butcher of kanilai? Please don't run away? you can always
subscribe under a different name or through FJ at State House. I hope I
haven't socked you. I just got a call from one of your coworkers at the
Foreign Affairs Dept. stating you are planning on attending May's ALD in DC.
I hope you'll attend the mock trial of Yahya Jammeh and his coconspirators,
for either ordering or participating in the deaths of Gambian Students during
April 10-11; The murder of Koro Ceesay; The concocted arrest and illegal
detention of Dumo, Jaiteh et al; and Charging Ebou [Jambarr] Jallow for
absconding millions of dollars, meant for poor farmer's and school
children's, while attending prestigious Georgetown University and owning
several Condominiums and houses around the DC/Maryland vicinities.
I don't care what some of you guys might think about this arrogant kid, Ebou
Jallow, we must hit his pocketbook and properties, by tying it in the US
Courts, period. No ifs, ands or buts. We owe this to our kids. If anyone out
there is absolutely serious and willing enough to join in this voluntary, but
God-given right lawsuit, send us a mail and you'll be updated on ongoing
events relating to this venture.
Anyone out there with related documents, evidence, or would like to be a
witness at the mock trials down here in DC, lookout for more information
forth coming.
Ams

 If your education is not about gaining real power, not jobs, because your
jobs do not represent real power; not getting elected to office; fine
clothes; cars; or houses. If it is not about representing real power, you're
being miseducated & mislead, hence, you will die educated and mislead. If
your analysis of African issues is merely an exercise of feeling good about
yourself and your immediate surrounding, then you will die feeling good. AMOS
WILSON