GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:28:40 EDT

You got the friggin MQDT right but you're so intent on messing with me Laye
that you got the significant Haroun wrong. What is your problem? I am not very
 pleased with you right about now. Now giddy up and call Rene. These new
Gambians!!! They are always pissing me off. They're lucky I'm not HE. Just wait
until they vote me in as Peresidang. I'll show them. All of you who are
driving  range rovers and Pajeros and have beautiful houses. I will take them all
from  you. Even though I don't know yet what to do with them. And the poor don't
have  any use for them. You and your concrete jungles. Don't think I don't
see  Afirting.

Haroun Masoud. What is a bean-counter doing in Nashville anyway? WHere for
Graceland???? You made me use one of my limited posting quotas on venting here.
 I gotta use it to the hilt. I think I ran out of venom though. I wish you
could  manufacture venom on demand. I do like the posting quotas though,
otherwise our  JDAM will fill our mailboxes with his own venom. And you know his is
incisive.  MQDT. Darbo. My friggin brother says hello!!

In a message dated 9/28/2007 11:03:49 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,