GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 18:15:33 -0700
Hi folks,

It's great that this AI update is being circulated widely.  You might recall
that ADNA has been mentioned a number of times on this list as a valuable
resource that can help the campaign against the Jammeh government.  The
following includes a link to their Web site, and I recommend a visit when you
can.

By the way, what's the latest on the students that were returned from Egypt for
lack of funds to pay for their medical treatment?

Thanks, and best wishes.

Katim