GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 02:02:21 EDT
This is really pathetic. I can't imagined seeing these students suffered the
way they've suffered. The Government DO really owed them an explanations as
to why they did these brutal attacks on our beloved students. I do really
feel for you and wish I could do something about it. I'm totally disappointed
by the government's actions and sometimes wonder where the country is
heading. You are totally responsible for this chaos and I do believe you
could have done better than the killings. You have no excuse for these
actions. The Paramilitary or whatever you called them and whoever ordered the
killings SHOULD be PROSECUTED to the fullest. No room for entertainment for
such heinous ACT.
We CANNOT, WOULD NOT and SHOULD NOT let these kind of DRAWBACKS destabilize
our beloved GAMBIA.
Long Live The Gambia, Long Live The PEOPLE Of The Gambia.
EB.