GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdou toure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:28:58 +0000
Mr. Saidy:

This selective posting does not serve its intended purpose: to
disparage Jawara and by extension to put Jammeh in better light. What
a desperate effort by drowning souls!! What is wrong with a 77 year
old man making a come back to help rescue his country from the crudest
criminality and piracy imaginable? This article has not talked about
murders, disappearances fat foreign bank accounts and blatant abuse of
the law and human dignity during Jawara's rule. That baggage fits your
master’s dominion.

What can be garnered from this foolish posting is very simple: the
issue of Jawara’s return is undoubtedly is a nightmare to Jammeh and
his grunts. Why? You, more than any else know the answer best. But alas, the
issue today is not Jawara. It is Darboe. As Beran said, let us see postings
from you about how the public airways are going to manage in the interest of
all candidates and political parties. All other posting (such as this and
the one on the generator) from you as head of GRTS will only show your gross
limitations as a manager and a man.

Peace onto those who deserve it!

AT